WHY DO WE NEED A BLANK CALENDAR?
The calendars are effective planning tools that it is used in the daily life or business world widely. Although we have begun to record our notes on computers, tablets or smartphones with the help of advanced technologies, the calendars seem never will lose its importance.
A blank calendar is a kind of personal organizer or planner, which can appeal to people from almost every profession and is very easy to use. You can personalize your blank calendar template as you like, and use it as notebook, task planner or reminder. If you haven’t put 2019 calendar blank in your life yet, this article will give you an idea about this, keep reading!
HOW TO USE A CALENDAR IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY?
Here, we’ll share a few tips on how to get the maximum benefit from calendars that make our lives easier. A blank 2019 calendar, is an annual piece of paper, with days, weeks, months on it. You know what to do with it, but there are ways to use it in a most effective way, like as an assistant. Let’s take a look at these suggestions!
- First, take your blank 2019 calendar and take note of all the special days you have in mind and the events to remember. The birthdays of family members, official holidays and history should be noted beforehand. Because this calendar will relieve you of postponing and missing something!
- And targets! Review your new year goals one by one. Consider the goals you set for yourself last year. If you’ve made a note of your goals for the last year, you can remove them and read them again. Whether your goals are big or small; think about which activities, habits, achievements, properties are more important to you, and which you should leave. And, of course, try to be realistic in setting goals; calendars help you follow targets, but it can’t force you to do anything impossible, right?
- Determine your daily, weekly and monthly routine, and more importantly your priorities. You will need to set your priorities as well as identify your goals. Depending on your lifestyle, things like family, children, hobbies or business life can always be at the top of your priority list. When you’re faced with new projects, tasks, and opportunities, consider your own personal priorities list and decide where they should be located on your blank calendar pdf.
- Use abbreviations to take your notes, just some of the symbols you can understand or just a few letters will be enough! You don’t need to take note of everything. When you look back, your calendar will tell you what you’re doing, like a diary, but you still don’t need to pretend to be a diary by writing long notes. It is sufficient to take a small and abstract note. Moreover, you should leave yourself free time. Don’t try to fill every day with tasks and goals!
- Personalizing a blank monthly calendar also has a great impact on motivation. For example, colors can be useful for putting notes on a calendar into a specific form. At first glance by assigning a color code or icon to your tasks, goals or special days, you can see more easily what happened that week. And your calendar becomes completely private, colorful and more fun. For example, when you save your boring tasks with a bright and cheerful markup, they may even start to look sweeter 🙂
- Your calendar is in a place where you can reach every day or even at any time. This is the most important point that you have to pay attention to in order to reach delivery times, to remember your meetings in a timely manner and to make your calls on time. If your phone rings and you have set a specific day and time to talk to someone, it would be great to get your note directly on your calendar. Postponing this can cause you to forget your conversation, record another task to the day and time spoken for your conversation, and cause your plans to overlap. Don’t forget to check your calendar every day, even a few times a day to avoid such confusion.
- And the last part! By using a blank calendar, you will perform the tasks, you will reach your goals and you will celebrate birthdays, in short you will complete some things. While completing something, never miss the opportunity to cross off the finished ones with pleasure. Because when you look back, you will understand the effect of the calendar in your life so much better! For example, in the weekly blank calendar, days will be filled with notes and crosses at the end of the week. And so, you will start the new week with an excellent motivation!
WHAT DOES A BLANK CALENDAR PROVIDE YOU?
Let’s say that we understand the importance and usage tips of keeping a blank calendar, but to keep a calendar really lead to some positive changes in our lives? In a nutshell, keeping the calendar makes us more “what”? Here is the answer to this question:
A blank calendar makes you more…
It is almost impossible for us to remember all of these in a timely manner, while we have so much work and responsibility to fulfill. Whether you are a housewife or a businessman, a student or a freelancer; an assistant who will help you on your busy agenda will make your work extremely easy. It’s a blank calendar! Thanks to a 2019 calendar blank, you can see all your tasks clearly, you may complete your tasks in a planned way, one by one and without forgetting any of them or without postponing. Moreover, because you can do your time plan very well, you can fit more tasks on the same day. You will be surprised to see how many tasks you have started to complete compared to the old days!
One more thing! If you’ve created a to-do list for yourself and saved it all in your blank calendar pdf, you should never skip over to cross off what you’ve completed. Because, when you cross off the task you have completed, you will realize how much work you have done and therefore your motivation and self-confidence will increase. This will also help you to erase the completed tasks from your mind, as well. No need to keep the task you have finished in your mind or your calendar, just cross it off! This is the most fun part of this work, you will see!
Business-related or personal, goals are always a source of motivation and stimulate us. When you follow your goals with a blank monthly calendar, you will be more planned and you will get more success as you will begin to prioritize your important tasks. Essentially, your calendar will force you to be systematic, focus and advance more effectively towards your various goals. Without such a system, you are more likely to give less priority to each task on your list and to postpone them more easily. After outlining your program and prioritizing your goals on your blank calendar template, you will get rid of the feeling that you are out of control or struggling with tasks. If you add that you don’t forget important events and your productivity increases, you’ll also benefit from the minimal stress level and the quality of your life. (Read more)
Time management is about organizing and controlling the amount of time spent on your activities, and a blank calendar you have will be one of the best tools for that. For example, a blank 2019 calendar consists of daily, weekly or monthly sections and allows you to organize all the activities in your schedule in order and in a planned manner. It will also keep other important ideas and information you need to note.
Once you’re used to living with a 2019 calendar blank, you’ll see and show that multitasking and organizing isn’t just for a certain day or time period. Because once you have started, and you enjoy it, you will no longer want your old unplanned days back. Both you and those around you will love this change! You’ll be someone who doesn’t forget anything, “remembers” and celebrates all the special days, completes the daily, weekly monthly tasks, and most importantly, consistent with it. And you’ll get it with nothing but a blank calendar. You’ll be a hero, and your calendar will be your secret hero!
With your blank calendar template, you can organize events of a particular day according to time (hours, morning, afternoon, evening, etc.). The result is that you can see the big picture of your daily schedule more clearly, and help you make better control and planning. For example, using a weekly blank calendar, you’ll have to do what you need to do in a week in a sequence, so you’re planning your time more efficiently. You’ll also begin to take numerous advantages when you’ve developed your ability to manage your time. You get better control of your life and you’re becoming more productive.